Terms and conditions
1. The organisations, leaders and content detailed are indicative of what members will experience. However, in certain circumstances (organisational change, leaders’ availability, new business priorities etc) the published content may need to be changed and suitable alternative replacements made. If this happens, we will inform delegates at the earliest opportunity. No membership refunds/discounts will be given as a result of these changes.
2. Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to Network sessions.
3. All programme materials, meals and refreshments during the programme are included unless specifically stated.
4. The cost of the Disruptive Innovators Network will be invoiced and the joining fee and setting up of the direct debit/standing order mandate for membership must be paid before accessing its services and meetings. Membership will be for a minimum period of 12 months. No refunds will be available for withdrawal before this time.
5. After the initial 12 months membership will continue on a rolling contract. One months’ notice is required to cancel membership of the Network and this notification should be emailed prior to the beginning of the month to effect cancellation of payment for the following month. No refund is payable for part months of membership not used.