Write your own future - A post covid leadership series: 4 to 26 November 2020
Prepare to think and act differently, take control and write your own future!
The Disruptive Innovators Network have joined forces with the Chartered Institute of Housing to offer a six-part leadership series to help you ‘write your own future’ for housing providers starting to explore what comes after Covid 19. Each of the sessions is a masterclass in its own right, but combined they will provide you, as a leader, with a new set of insights, an understanding of the right questions to ask and powerful tools to help you plan a better business.
Featuring thought leaders and subject experts from outside the sector who will explore a different element of business rebuilding; this isn't a series for ‘beige, low risk, things were just fine before’ thinkers. This will be disruptive thinking requiring courage, an open mind and resolve to take what you learn and make change happen in your business.
- The future of workplaces – Home, Office and virtual – Wednesday 4 November (2.00 - 3.15pm)
• How to be brilliantly creative in a remote working environment – Thursday 5 November (10.30 - 11.45am)
• People (part 1) recruitment, onboarding and talent management – Wednesday 18 November (10.30 - 11.45am)
• People (part 2) Workplace and people analytics – How work gets done in a remote world – Friday 20 November (2.00 - 3.15pm)
• How to make better decisions in a disrupted world – Tuesday 24 November (2.00 - 3.15pm)
• Stop measuring customer and staff satisfaction – Thursday 26 November (10.30 - 11.45am)
To book your place and find out more, please click here: