Seeing around corners: DINs strategic foresight project
Tracey is leading DIN's latest crowdfunded project under our ‘seeing around corners’ theme.
We are inviting social housing organisations to sign up to a 6-month programme to undertake some strategic foresight analysis to provide landlords with a much better understanding of what factors and scenarios may impact them and enabling better decision making.
What outcomes can you expect?
- A six-monthly trends/horizon scanning report
- Content will contain up to 5 macro trends and global drivers affecting change overall plus, up to 10 micro trends affecting social housing and adjacent areas including personal finance, design and construction, new technologies, health and wellbeing.
- Ranking of implications and possible impact
- An implications/opportunity analysis
- Emerging weak and strong signals
- A simple strategy toolkit to support insight transfer to the business
If you have already signed up to the project, then this briefing session will give you the chance to find out more about how it will work in practice and ask Tracey any questions you may have. If not, then this should help you make up your mind.
Attendance at the briefing event is free to DIN members as part of your subscription.
To find out more, please read our brochure:
To book your place at the briefing session: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/seeing-around-corners-a-briefing-on-dins-strategic-foresight-project-tickets-363989952747