PIN Spring Meeting
FREE to PIN Members (subject to demand, places may have to be limited to two per organisation).
We are very pleased to invite to you our first PIN network event of 2023 where we have a packed programme full of fresh insights and creative innovations delivered by an expert cohort of speakers in their respective fields.
What can you expect to see and learn by attending?
- If buildings could talk…what would you want them to tell you, and how would you use that information?
- New partnerships in affordable housing with Octopus Real Estate
- How analysing space data and satellite imagery can provide actionable intelligence on climate poverty
- The impact of heatwaves and how this correlates with deprivation.
- What the future operating model should look like - our expert panel give their insights.
Our speakers include:
- James Williams CEO, Sero
- Elly Hoult, COO, Peabody
- Karen Heaney, Director of Investment & Compliance, L&G Affordable Homes
- Ryan Dempsey, CEO TCW
- Matthew Gardiner, DIN Associate
- Peter Merchant, Invetsment Director, Octopus Real Estate
- Richard Flemmings CEO, Map Impact
- Tom Robins, CEO, Switchee
Coffee will be served from 10.30am, the meeting will start at 11am.
The event will conclude at 4.00pm, followed by a drinks networking reception.
Please book your place now using this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pin-spring-network-event-tickets-519657428357
We look forward to seeing you there!