PIN Annual Conference 2022
For anyone responsible for asset management, development or repairs and maintenance wondering what their strategies will look like in 2023 and beyond - not having Proptech in there will be a glaring omission and an opportunity missed.
So, what can delegates expect to see and learn by attending:
- What are the opportunities and risks of implementing PropTech?
- How can it help you deliver more for less?
- Impact of heatwaves and how it correlates with deprivation
- Ideas that have been developed and implemented from the Energy Hackathon with Switchee and AWS earlier in the year
- How retrofitting of existing properties could be affordable and deliver a win, win, win!
- How drone technology and smart urban spaces can support social housing
- Learning from the building a new housing repairs solution
- Tomorrows world - Taking a look at the expanding applications of drone technology across all domains, land, air and space in different sectors and how these can relate to the homes and communities that we serve.
- Smart urban spaces and digital twins, how open connectivity could be implemented and the benefits that the ecosystem brings.
- Research from Pi Labs on Proptech Deployment and Implemention of Proptech, including the challenges faced and the benefits delivered
- Energy hackathon ideas and implementation update
- Tech Update: Climate Poverty - sharing the work 4earthintelligence and the BBC did on the impact of heatwaves and how this correlates with deprivation
- If Amazon did repairs.... The team will give present their solution and for how you can become a beta customer and influence the building of a solution.
Our brilliant line up of speakers includes:
- Phil Pemberton, Director of Assets, Riverside Group
- Luke Graham, Research Lead, PI Labs
- Les Gregrory, Drone Major
- Brian Bishop, Open Connectivity Foundation, Chair Smart City Task Force and CEO of Data Performance Consultancy
- Tom Robins, CEO, Switchee
- James Williams, CEO, Sero
- Phil Edwards, Senior Solutions Architect, Amazon
A packed programme full of fresh insights and creative innovations delivered by an expert cohort of speakers in their respective fields.
- Proptech Innovation Network (PIN) members free (subject to demand, this may be limited to one place per organisation).
- Non-PIN members £149+VAT