New and emerging operating models for 2022 and beyond
Campbell Tickell and the Disruptive Innovators Network are pleased to invite you to our second webinar to discuss our joint report, published soon, exploring how operating models are evolving
In the second of our joint reports, senior leaders within the housing, not-for-profit and commercial sectors offer their insights into the thinking that is driving emerging operating models. They ask fundamental questions of what we do and how we operate, and for who’s benefit do organisations ultimately exist.
We will reflect on some of the key questions our report asks, including:
- How can housing organisations reconnect with customers
- How can local presence be achieved within a hybrid-working environment?
- How can change be accelerated and innovation facilitated?
- How do we build business models around data and insight rather than process and technology?
- What are the most appropriate measures of success?
Our panel is made up of speakers who took part in research for the report, as well as our senior leads at Campbell Tickell and Disruptive Innovators Network.