My Big Fail (and the lessons learned)
As we head rapidly towards the end of what has been a very disruptive year, I am delighted to invite you to come along for a day of brilliant leadership stories all focussed on failure and what we can learn from them.
With all profits going to a range of homeless, cancer charities and social enterprises, you are promised a day of fun, failure and fundraising.
Through a mixture of fireside chats, panels, stand-up and impromptu storytelling you will learn so much from all the great leaders we have lined up.
If you’re a current CEO or have ambitions to be one in the future, this inspiring day will help you better navigate a very uncertain world.
Our speakers ready to climb the iconic stage for your pleasure and edification include:
- Dr Samuel West, Founder of the Museum of Failure and a Swede who didn’t like the cold, so he moved to Spain!
- Oke Eleazu, CEO, Many Pets and former Exec Director, Sainsbury’s although not sure I’d let him stack my shelves.
- Craig Fenton, Managing Director, Strategy and Operations, Google UK
- Karen Lynch, Former CEO, Belu Water and Founder Expert Impact, A whirlwind of kinetic energy all necessary to power her bubble perm
- Sam Coniff, Author Be More Pirate and Founder of the Uncertainty Experts – He’s started so many businesses in so many places you’d think he was in witness protection he’s so hard to nail down
- Avril Chester, CTO, Royal Pharmaceutical Society and Founder Cancer Central
- Liam Black, Chair, The Conduit Club and former CEO, Jamie’s Fifteen and that ended well
- Will Butler Adams, OBE, CEO, Brompton Bicycles, one of the nicest people on two wheels and the inventor of the F@#k it Fund
- Maff Potts, Founder, Camerados , multitalented musician, homeless czar who never leaves home without a spoon.
We will cover a range of leadership themes from:
- Lessons from big corporate failures
- The psychology of failure
- Getting the big calls right
- Managing risk and dealing with uncertainty
- Personal wellbeing and resilience
- Responding effectively to that ‘oh s#@t moment
- Bouncing back fast
- Taking people with you
- And much, much more
So, if you’ve had a tough year and just want to hear some purposeful inspiration or are determined to get 2023 off to a brilliant start, please click on the link below and book your place, knowing that you will be contributing to supporting the work of some fabulous start-ups and social enterprises.
Find out more here: