In the Blink of AI – AI in social housing
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is probably one of the hottest topics of 2023. This rapidly evolving technology has been around a long time but thanks to the advances in large language models (LLM) they have gone mainstream.
But what does this all mean for leaders in the social housing sector? Should we be concerned about AIs potential impact or excited by the opportunities it brings and what will in mean for the services we provide to tenants and residents.
Well, if you’d like to get some answers to the above questions then come along to DINs first AI conference – ‘In the blink of AI – Making sense of AI in housing’ kindly hosted by our friends at Salesforce at the Bluefin centre on Tuesday 17th October.
We aim to tackle all of the big questions from what is generative AI, to how best to use it, to what are the implications for people and tenants and residents.
With an impressive lineup of AI veterans and subject knowledge experts through a mix of interviews, keynotes and panel discussions we will ensure you leave the day with a deep understanding of how to prepare for and use AI in your organisation.
Our speakers include:
- Antony Slumbers, Founder 'Trilliondollarhashtag.com'
- Andrew Burgess, Founder and CEO, Greenhouse Intelligence
- Annette Jezierska, CEO & Founder, The Future Fox
- Harriet Walker-Arnott, Owner AI.RE
- Rajiv Peter, Group CIO, Notting Hill Genesis
- Gary Rosier-Taylor, Director, Descartes Systems Group
- David Biden, Managing Director, Pivotl
- Maeve Collier, Director of IT and Change, Beyond Housing
- Patrick Frank, Enterprise Sales Director, Salesforce
- Jason Wickens, Freelance CIO, Digital and Data Associate Director, DIN
- Richard Harding, Business Development Manager, National Centre for Digital Innovation, Hartree
Full details and to book places please use the link below. DIN members receive a £100 discount off the price of the full delegate fee.