Hartree Centre - Inside the lab: Moving your organisation from analogue to digital
The challenge for many housing leaders is how do they take a predominantly analogue business and make it into a digital one?
Social housing organisations are in this position for the greater part of their operations. With tenant’s expectations rising at a faster rate than their ability to respond, something has to change.
Following the great feedback from our visit earlier this year and as part our work to help leaders improve their digital literacy and strategic thinking, we have managed to secure a second very special discovery learning experience in collaboration with the United Kingdom Research and Innovation (UKRI); taking a small group of leaders inside the Hartree Centre based in Warrington. We have carefully curated an exceptional leadership experience to give DIN and PIN members the opportunity to explore the world of digital in a way you will have never seen before.
Benefits of attending
- Go inside one of the UKs most technically advanced digital hubs and campuses
- See first hand some of the leading edge prototypes and use case applications of digital technology
- Network with other peer leaders interested in the transition from analogue to digital
- Discuss future deployment of the technologies into a social housing context
- Improve your own personal digital literacy about how the pace of business and the world around us is moving. Enabling you to ask the right questions within your organisation
For the full details of what you will see, learn and cover then check out the programme via the link below: