DINLab findings event: Transforming your properties fire response
In June 21 Proptech Innovators Network and Plumis undertook a DINLab with four housing providers Thorngate Living, Loreburn Housing Association, mhs and Worthing Homes to test out an innovative alternative to traditional fire sprinklers.
What was this lab all about?
This DINLab was designed for organisations that believed there must be a better way to protect residents homes against fires using technology, and without the need to install a tank, install several nozzles in each ceiling or upgrade the water mains. We partnered with Plumis on this DINLab to look at an alternative proven sprinkler system called Automist Smartscan, that can offer benefits not possible from traditional approaches.
Our findings event will explore:
- What did we learn from the installation of the Automist system?
- What did it confirm, what did it challenge by way of current approach?
- Did we learn anything we didn't know?
- Has it helped providers take a different view of the way they deliver services?
- Have they been concentrating on the right service standards in the right areas?
- Will they be embracing this technology as a result?
For more info and to book your place, FREE to DIN members, please visit: