DINLab Findings event: Powerful technology to predict, measure and fix damp and mould at scale
In October 2022 we kicked off DINLab with AwareTag to test their smart AI technology to predict, measure and fix damp and mould at scale. This a is a self-install, user friendly home health monitoring and diagnosis device which is the size of a matchbox that tenants can self-install. Once in place, the tech generates detailed metrics of the home health, and creates interactive ‘prevention and fix’ advice for tenants and housing providers.
What was this lab all about?
This DINLab was designed for organisations looking to test out digital technology to
provide real time data around damp and mould.
We wanted to understand how the technology could
• Measure the heating, moisture and insulation performance of the home
• Be delivered in the post to the tenant and how they engaged with the web app
• Understand the lifecycle pattern of the home in under 2 weeks
• Be used in multiple homes, as the sensors are recyclable
• Communicate, support and signpost the tenant throughout the project
So how did it go?
Sign up for this findings event and we will share with you:
• What did we learn from the Awaretag technology and interaction with tenants?
• What did it confirm, what did it challenge by way of current approach?
• Did we learn anything we didn't know?
• What did colleagues and contractors think to the solution?
• Has it helped providers take a different view of the way they deliver services?
• Will they be embracing this technology as a result?
To find out more, please book your place below - free of charge to PIN members, non members are welcome to book at a small fee.