DINLab findings event: Compliance Game changer – the digital alternative to manual measurement
In the summer PIN and Plexus Innovation undertook a DINLab with three housing providers to explore remote legionella compliance testing and water systems management.
So how did it go?
Well you'll just have to attend this DINLab feedback session where we will share with you:
- What did we learn around automating legionella compliance testing?
- What did it confirm, what did it challenge by way of current approach?
- How it supports the move to net zero carbon
- Did we learn anything we didn't know?
- Will they be embracing this technology as a result and more
We will have speakers from Plexus Innovation, PIN as well as the lab participants themselves. In addition we have also brought together a panel of sector leaders to debate how these findings may influence the future direction of compliance testing and delivery of efficiencies . Our panellists include:
- Emma Jorgenson, Compliance Officer, Believe Housing
- Tony Cahill, Executive Director Property, Livv Housing
Please register to attend this event through this link