DIN Transformation Leaders Network: Transforming Culture for a New World
Growing and building a great colleague culture through transformational change and the shift in colleague expectations of how colleagues work
Focussing on real life experience from our members RHP Group we will explore this topic through two themes and ‘live’ examples.
Creating a colleague community in a new operating context
- How to balance new ways of working for individuals with growing a colleague community where there’s very much a “we” as well as a “me” and where culturally customers remain at the heart.
- Bringing the repairs service in house – combining equally, practical elements and cultural integration of this significant transformational shift.
What attendees will learn
- What was the strategic thinking behind developing a brilliant colleague community when colleagues work in increasingly diverse and agile ways and have different expectations?
- The tactical actions that have turned the strategic approach on culture into change on the ground.
- The drivers behind bringing the repairs service in-house.
- The planning and execution that turned that decision into a reality
- Reflections on “what went well” and “even better if”
- How’s it all going?.... The impact to date and what’s next for both the culture work and the service transformation at RHP Group
What is the transformation leaders network?
Meeting virtually, the network is an interactive forum for people with responsibility for leading transformational programmes and significant change initiatives for their organisation. This will be an opportunity to contribute, learn and support each other on their transformation journeys. We welcome network members contribution and provide space to share information about their organisational priorities and experiences to tease out challenge, success factors, blockers and un-blockers and common themes.
Who should sign up?
If you have the lead responsibility for delivering transformation for your organisation this is the forum for you. You may also be interested if you are interested if you are working on culture change transformation or changing how you deliver your maintenance service.
Attendance is included in your membership fee, there is no additional cost - sign up here!