DIN Spring Meeting
Once again, we’ve tried to bring you the very best content and inspirational insights to make it a day well spent. In this session we will be exploring:
- What got us here, won't get us there - a look at the new skills your organisation is going to need in a post pandemic world.
- Sustainable innovation - what is sustainable innovation and how does it work?
- Is social housing ready for a new circular economy operating model?
- How challenger bank Metrobank continuously innovates to create raving fans out of its customers?
- With so many large-scale digital transformation programmes failing to deliver what can you do to increase success?
- Objectives Key Results (OKRs) - what can they do for housing? Come and hear the Magenta's story.
- Lightning pitch showcase - inspiring start-ups and new market entrants showcasing some brilliant solutions to current problems
For speaker information and to book your place, please use this link:
Attendance is free as part of your DIN subscription and as places are limited, early booking is strongly advised.