DIN Spring Meeting 2024
For our Spring meeting, we will once again be gathering the DIN community together in person for a day of insight, inspiration and innovation. We have designed an informative, inspiring and innovative agenda for you.
So, what have we got in store for you?
As usual we are aiming to give you some of the very best in new tech and leadership insights to help you and your organisation make the most of the opportunities available as well as provide some challenge and fresh thinking. This time around we will have a specific focus on digital transformation and collaboration at scale. We have some great new speakers and real world business examples DIN members can learn from.
In this meeting we will explore:
- How do housing providers innovate better
- The Greggs Digital Transformation story - How one of the biggest brands in the UK set about moving to a digital business.
- The engagement and cultural challenges it had to overcome
- The implementation challenge and how it overcame problems
- From buyers to builders - how housing providers need to change their approach to IT and the skills required
- Collaboration at scale - We take a look at one of the largest collaborations at scale that is taking place between innovation teams in the grocery sector led by an independent partner
- What can social housing providers learn from the water industry's approach to problem solving and cross organisational collaboration
- And as if that is not enough we'll also throw in a couple of lightning pitches!
Attendance is free as part of your DIN membership subscription.
Attendance is free as part of your DIN membership subscription however due to an increasing number of no-shows without apologies there will be a charge of £199+vat for anyone booking who does not show up on the day.