DIN Spring Meeting 2023
The online sessions have been great, but nothing beats bringing DIN members together in real life. We have pulled together a day filled with new and relevant content to help you innovate and transform and secured our usual quality line up of speakers and topical themes including:
- Hitting the target, missing the point - why is social housing struggling to transform?
- From analogue to digital - digital transformation in action.
- Challenge current thinking and overcome blockers and barriers.
- Storytelling - your new leadership superpower.
- Understand the power of narrative and creative right brain thinking.
- Customer profiling for improving the tenant experience.
- Understand customers through the lens of needs, capability and behaviour.
- Develop an inclusive and continuous approach to your customer voice.
- How digitally inclusive are your services?
- How Lloyds Bank innovates.
Our speakers include:
- Ian Wright, CEO, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Richard Troote, Director of IT and Transformation, United Welsh HA
- Preethi Nair, Author, Entrepreneur and Storyteller
- Naomi Sweeting, Director of Customer Experience, Grand Union Housing Group
- Tom Kegode, Work Lab Lead, Lloyds Bank
- Aaron Prior Industry Executive, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, Microsoft
Registration from 10.30 with an 11am start and a 3.15pm finish