DIN Service Design Forum Launch Event - Solving problems using a creative mindset: Service Design 101
We have been long time advocates of service design and its potential to transform services and the customer and employee experience. So, I am delighted to launch DIN's first new member service for 2023 (we have quite a few new things to share with you over the coming weeks) with our foray into the world of service design.
In our first session, you will meet our forum partners Magnetic and be introduced to the world of service design and its application in the world of social housing. If you’ve ever been interested in service design methodology but were afraid to ask about it, then this is your forum to come to, as you will leave it sounding like a transformation Ninja!
So, what will you learn?
- An overview of service design, why it matters, and why you should care
- Creating a customer-centric culture, while reducing risk and moving at pace.
- Examples of service design innovation in action
- Practical tools, methodologies, and advice for using service design and design thinking. How and where to place your bets from an investment point of view.
- Create a culture of innovation.
- Unlock, attract, keep and develop service design talent in your organisation.
- Key takeaways: how you can start embracing service design
Book now (free to DIN members): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/din-service-design-forum-solving-problems-using-a-creative-mindset-registration-479148735767