FULLY BOOKED - DIN Innovation in Social Housing: A Discovery Learning Day
We are delighted to host our first innovation day in Scotland, kindly supported by our partners Amazon Web Services.
We will have a mixture of thought leadership presentations, fireside chats and lightning pitches all aimed at accelerating your innovation journey in the social housing space.
Areas to be covered include:
- Understanding how innovation really works
- Learning from Amazon's culture of innovation
- How do you deliver a digital transformation programme that works?
- How SMART are your homes
- Innovation impact - how to build a social impact operation
- Rethinking the customer experience
- Lightning pitches from some innovative start-ups and providers
Our speakers include:
- Simone Hume, Manager, Non-Profits, Amazon Web Services
- David McQuade, Chief Executive, Flagship Group
- Susan Aktemel, Founder and CEO, Homes for Good
- Mark Elliott, CEO, Civitec
- Caroline McKenna, CEO, Social Good Connect
- Dane Ralston, CEO, iOpt
- Bruce Walker - Cofounder and CEO, FutureX
- Louis Daillencourt Business Development Director, Novoville
- Nicola Gallen, Business Development, Devolved Nations, Amazon
DIN members can book up to three places at this event, there is no fee to pay - its all part of your membership.