DIN Innovation in Social Housing: A discovery learning day in Edinburgh
DIN returns to Edinburgh for its Scottish Innovation day, kindly supported by our partners Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.
We appreciate not every DIN member will be able to attend, but we are keen to take our inspiration and innovation insights around the UK. So, if you have a presence in Scotland/Northern England or colleagues who may be interested, do feel free to book places.
So, what will we cover and who is speaking?
Once again we will have a mixture of thought leadership presentations, fireside chats and lightning pitches all aimed at accelerating your innovation journey in the social housing space.
Areas to be covered include:
- Understanding how innovation really works
- Developing your corporate innovation capabilities
- Explore in the core - embracing risk and uncertainty in innovation
- The state of housing tech
- Transforming the way you engage with tenants digitally
- Leading innovation - A CEOs perspective
- Solving tenants problems digitally
- Rethinking the customer experience
- Lightning pitches from some innovative start-ups and providers
Our speakers include:
- Simone Hume, Manager, Non-Profits, Amazon Web Services
- Susie Braam, Former Head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, National Security Services
- Susan Aktemel, Founder and CEO, Homes for Good
- Mark Elliott, Programme Director, Civtec Scotland
- Dave Loudon, Founder, Digital Bark
- Craig Stirrat, CEO, Grampian Housing Association
- Lorna Wilson, CEO, Barrhead Housing Association
- Jason MacGilp, CEO, Cairn Housing Association
- Ian Wright, CEO, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Garry Sneddon, CEO, Engage-me
DIN members can book up to two places per organisation for this event. There is no fee to pay, its all part of your membership.