DIN Autumn Network Meeting
We can’t believe we are looking forward to Autumn already but there you go. However, we can think of nothing better to look forward to than DINs Autumn meeting kindly hosted by our partners at Microsoft at their Manchester office on Thursday 12th October. We wanted to shake things up a bit and this is our first network meeting outside London for a good few years so it is nice to try something new.
If you’ve not been to one of our network meetings before they are a great way to meet new DIN members and learn about a range of different issues around technology, leadership and culture all in one day.
For our Autumn meeting once again we have assembled a brilliant line up of speakers from both inside and outside the housing sector and we’ll be exploring some of the hottest topics leaders are facing at the moment.
In this session we will be looking at:
- How do you lead innovation in an organisation?
- Knowledge Information Management (KIM) what is it and how do you get it right in your business
- AI at the speed of light – We got an early preview of AI at the Spring meeting so lets explore how rapidly it has evolved and what are the use cases for it in social housing
- Building an innovation culture – How do you go about designing and implementing a programme to deliver this
Our speakers include:
- Chris Gibson MBE, Founder, Growth Pod
- Julie Brayson, Director of Transformation and Culture, Believe Housing
- Lee Revell, Head of Innovation and Architecture, Halton Housing Trust
- Sonny Sehgal, CEO, Transputec
- Ian Wright, CEO, Disruptive Innovators Network
Full details and to reserve places can be found here.
Attendance is free as part of your DIN subscription. If you are not able to attend yourself please feel free to share this invite with colleagues, DIN membership is for the whole organisation so it would be nice to have some new faces come along.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.