DIN Autumn Meet - FREE to DIN members
Meeting twice a year, we bring members (in person) together twice a year to share experiences, learn from subject experts and explore the latest developments in business transformation, customer experience and tech.
Feedback from our networking events is positive. Attendees tell us it’s a great use of their time away from the day job and is a significant motivator, giving them a fresh perspective on the world.
Our Autumn meeting will be no different, with something for all leaders interested in change and making a difference.
Kindly hosted by our partners at Salesforce we will be taking over the top floor of Salesforce Tower, situated in the heart of London. This is an iconic venue with fast lifts!
We bring you our usual mix of challenge and inspiration with the very best speakers presenting including:
- Susie Bramm, Former Head of Innovation for Her Majesty’s Secret Services - yup you read that right think innovating Daniel Craig!
- Ed Grieg, Chief Disruptor, Deloitte Digital - a drone flying enthusiast with a lens on how innovation really works
- Matt Brooke-Smith, Founder and CEO Future Workshops – taking our life in our hands as we take a member’s challenge and try and build an app to solve it live in 15 minutes. What could possibly go wrong??
- Mark Birch, Head of Digital, Broadacres Housing Association
- Chris Marsh, Salesforce, Digital Transformation Lead
We will be covering a range of topical issues including:
- Understanding the maturity of your innovation capabilities
- How to deliver digital transformation well
- How innovation works at scale
- Educating your business
- How to effectively engage stakeholders
- What does the future of the customer experience look like
- What does Web 3.0 mean for social housing?
DIN members can attend at no charge as part of your subscription so please feel free to share the invite with any colleague you think may be interested.
For more details and to book places please use this link: