DIN Annual Summit 2023 - Hitting the Target, Missing the Point
Our theme this year is ‘hitting the target, missing the point’ where we will be exploring the role of citizen leadership, social purpose and the way we communicate amongst some of the themes.
Each year the DIN Summit has grown, and we firmly believe this is the best free to attend leadership event in the social housing sector. Focussing on the big drivers of change and transformation around technology, people and culture and the service experience.
Once again, we have gone the extra mile to secure some of the very best speakers; with lots of new faces members won’t have heard from before. If you want to experience a day of learning and purposeful inspiration, then this is the leadership event for you. With stories, insights and practical case studies aplenty we promise this will be an event which delivers!
In this year’s programme we will be exploring topical issues including:
- Social purpose as a driver for service transformation
- The role of citizens in driving business transformation
- Building a new housing narrative – understanding why social housings story has to change.
- Generative AI – how can leaders use this rapidly developing technology to improve the tenant and resident experience.
- The Consumer Story is failing. The Subject Story is resurgent.
- How to radically rethink how we engage with tenants and residents.
- What can we learn from the Amazon model of leadership?
- Can OKRs (objectives, key results) help build a new operating model.
- Leadership – what does it now mean and how does current thinking need to change.
- Digital transformation - building a road map for success.
- Understanding your employee expectations and how to manage them to retain your best talent.
- Camerados and social living rooms – A better way to engage communities.
- What can leaders learn from the world of improvisational comedy?
Our speakers include:
- Katie Perrior, Former Director of Communications, 10 Downing Street
- Jon Alexander, Author - Citizens, and co-founder new citizens’ project
- Oke Eleazu, CEO, Many Pets
- Tim Munden, Former Chief Learning Officer, Unilever
- Liam Black, Chief Encouragement Officer and best-selling author
- Sir Martin Narey, former CEO, Barnardo's and Director General, HM Prisons
- Leanne Hurrell, Head of Regional Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- Roger Longden, Founder and Chairman, there be giants.
- Andy Brown, experienced CIO and Strategy Director, Park Dean Resorts
- Neil Mullarkey, co-founder of the Comedy Store players and best-selling author
- Helena Moore, Associate Director, People and Culture, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Rowan Jackson, MVO Director, Promising Outcomes
- Maff Potts, Founder Camerados
- Emma Maier, Behavioural Scientist, Goldsmiths University, Hitachi Europe R&D
Who should attend?
As our premier event for members and leaders this Summit is aimed at chief executives, executive directors, board members, heads of services in the innovation, technology, people and transformation space.
Places are limited. DIN members get the first place free per member organisation. Additional places can be booked at the discounted rate of only £99+vat
You can find out more and reserve places by clicking on the brochure below:
The DIN Summit always receives the highest scores for delegate satisfaction, there really is no leadership event like it in the social housing sector.