DIN Annual Summit
After three years we are delighted to be coming back together in person for our annual gathering of leaders. DIN events and experiences are always best served live, and after all this time away, we have pulled out all the stops to bring you the very best programme to make your precious time with us the best it can be.
Hosted by Amazon at their UK headquarters in London and kindly sponsored by Switchee we have something for everyone interested in how we can work in a disrupted world.
Innovation is at the heart of everything, we do - from the tech, leadership and cultural perspectives. For this year's event we have secured some of the most dynamic leadership speakers; with lots of new faces for you to learn from.
If you want to experience a day of learning and purposeful inspiration, then this is the leadership experience for you. With stories, insights and practical case studies aplenty we promise this will be an event which delivers!
In this year’s programme we will be exploring topical issues including:
- You can’t use an old map to explore a new world, so how do you discover the new one?
- Tackling the cost-of-living crisis – Where can innovation help?
- Reimagining the customer experience – Expectations have changed, how do you meet and exceed them?
- The future of leadership – In a disrupted world what are the real skills you’re going to have to acquire to be a successful leader
- Building a people and customer focussed culture for a new world
- How your organisation will be disrupted – A step by step guide to what will happen and how to prepare for it
- Is social housing building a faster horse? – Are we really thinking about the future in the right way?
- If Amazon did housing repairs what would the experience be like?
- Making your operating model redundant – And building a new one for a new world
- Developing your strategic foresight – Results of DINs strategic foresight research project
- Understanding why digital transformation fails
- Planning your future of work
Our speakers include:
- Alison Platt, former CEO, Nationwide and NED, Tesco
- Tessa Clarke, Co-Founder & CEO of OLIO & Former Exec at Dyson
- Phil Le Brun, Former CIO and Global Vice President McDonalds and Enterprise Strategist AWS
- Prof Mark Thompson, Professor in the Digital Economy, University of Exeter
- Andrea Wareham, Chief People Officer, Pret a Manger
- Nureen Glaves, Founder and CEO, Feedmegood
- Will Read, Founder and CEO, Sideways6
- Tracey Follows, CEO, Futuremade
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- Susan Aktemel, Founder and Executive Director, Homes for good
- Deborah Kelly, CEO, Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation Ltd
- Tom Robins, CEO, Switchee
- Dominic Campbell, Partner, Impossible Ideas Inc
- Ellen Wilson, Manager, EMEA, AWS Public Sector Industry Solutions
- Jacob Dutton, CEO and Co-Founder, Future Foundry
Places are limited. DIN members get the first place free per member organisation. Additional places are available at a discounted rate