Digital Transformation – Getting it Right
Why do so many digital transformation programmes end in disappointment?
Despite extensive resources, planning and technical support still we struggle. So, what do we need to do differently to get it right?
In this session, experienced digital leader and former housing COO, Andy Brown, will be sharing his thoughts and lessons on how to deliver digital transformation programmes successfully.
We will explore:
- Creating the right organisational conditions for transformation
- Choosing the right partners and working with them effectively
- Finding the right questions to ask
- Identifying and managing risks
- Getting people and teams on board
- What to do when things go wrong
- Measuring success
Delivered through interview and discussion, this will be a great opportunity to learn from a senior digital leader about how to effectively tackle one of the biggest challenges leaders have in the present climate.
To reserve places please book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-transformation-getting-it-right-with-andy-brown-former-coo-registration-538609414257