About this Event
In the next part of DINs post covid leadership series we are focussing on the people side and how housing providers can design the best 'return to work' plan for their organisation.
We are delighted to have partnered with HR-Rewired and their Founder and MD, Shereen Daniels and Helena Moore, Director of Relationships, Bromford Group to bring members this masterclass in the practical steps to building the right remobilisation plan for your business.
Shereen has operated in some of the most intense HR and people environments with senior executive positions with the likes of Caffe Nero, Carphone Warehouse and Orion publishing group. Helena is an award winning People Director responsible for implementing some of the most progressive people and culture strategies in the sector.
During the session you will learn:
- The 7 critical components upon which to build your back to work plan
- The best way to involve your employees in the plan
- How you can use the plan as an opportunity to redefine your organisational culture
- How you can 'lock in' the benefits of the lockdown
- The approaches to avoid and how to capture feedback as you go
There will be time to discuss all the different approaches around bringing your employees back to work as well as ask questions of Shereen and Helena.
This session will be of interest to anyone responsible for leading a team or working in the people function of an organisation.
We look forward to seeing you there on the day