Design and build your organisations innovation strategy
For many organisations, their innovation/transformation journey starts with turning their vision into a strategy. But how many housing organisations have a well-defined, achievable innovation strategy in place?
If your business is at the stage of designing its first or reviewing an existing innovation strategy, we have pulled together a two day, in person masterclass to help your team design and build the very best strategy for your business which will help you define what is the right strategy for your organisational culture, resources and ambitions.
Programme attendees will:
- Design and build an approach to innovative/transformational change that suits your organisation.
- Create your own sustainable strategic innovation roadmap.
- Learn how to apply innovative thinking to creation or improvement of any service, product, or business model.
- Build innovation capability and confidence.
- Learn techniques to approach long standing business challenges from different perspectives.
The masterclass will be delivered by innovation legend Charlie Tuxworth, founder of Celsio Ltd, former FinServ Innovation Director, co-author of the ISO5600 series of innovation standards, and founder of the Innovate Island collaborative network.
This will be a fun, practical and inspiring programme for leaders and teams wanting to invest in innovation.
For more information and to book your place, see our brochure: