Deep Dive into Automating Compliance and R&M in Social Housing
Join us at the forefront of innovation in social housing! Discover the future of compliance automation, including gas servicing and repairs & maintenance jobs. A chance to unlock insights from someone that have already innovated in this area, to allow you to move from a 'people hungry' process to embracing the power of AI. Don't miss this opportunity to revolutionise your approach!
About this event
I will be joined at this event by Karen Heaney, Director of Investment and Compliance at L&G Affordable Homes. Karen and the team have spent much of 2023 designing and testing automating gas servicing, FRA's and jobs in repairs and maintenace, removing people from the process. She'll share more about what they did, what they learnt and what the next steps are.
What will we cover?
- What is automation and what it means to L&G Affordable Homes
- Where automation has been deployed?
- How H&S can be managed with automation?
- How L&GAH approached automation, what they learnt by doing it?
- Hints and tips to help you start/ continue your automation journey.
Attendance is free as part of your membership subscription.