The DIN Data Science and Analytics Forum is for those housing providers who want to get maximum value from their data and are looking for smarter ways to achieve it. The forum provides the ability to augment and upskill your exsiting data science and analytics team, and provide specific skilled resources on an as-needed basis.
The forum is delivered by Greenhouse Intelligence in partnership with DIN. Greenhouse Intelligence is an AI consultancy with a strong track record in the housing sector which is led by Andrew Burgess.
This session is targeted at more technical members including data analysts, data scientists and data professionals. We will explore:
- What data capabilities and ambitions to attendees have?
- What is the Data Science and Analytics Forum?
- The view from current DSAF members
- AI in Social Housing
- Large Language Model demo
- The Damp & Mould Collaboration plan
The session is FREE to DIN members