Connected CEO: What got you here won't get you there
CEO exclusive event
We are delighted to invite you to attend DINs first 24-hour CEO only leadership experience, kindly supported by our partners at Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.
We wanted to create a safe space for DINs CEO leaders to come together to learn and be inspired by a range of thought leaders and subject matter experts to help you build a better housing business.
Our 24-hour schedule aims to get the right balance of time away from the office to think, to network with your peers and of course to learn and be inspired as we cover a range of relevant leadership topics.
Our speakers include:
- Peter Pritchard, former CEO, Pets at Home
- Andrea Wareham, former Chief People Officer, Pret a manger
- Phil le Brun, International CEO, Evangelist AWS
- Simone Hume, Head of non profits, Amazon Web Services
- Karen Brown, Coach, Great Britain and England Hockey
- Iain Fletcher Vice President for Solution Engineering and Patrick Frank Head of Digital Communication, Salesforce
- Tom Robins, CEO, Switchee
- Clare Harvey, Former prison governor and EDI advisor Vodafone
- James Williams, Co-Founder and CEO, Sero Life
Attendance is free as part of your DIN membership subscription however due to an increasing number of no-shows without apologies there will be a charge of £199+VAT for anyone booking who does not show up for this event.